Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pattycake Online Early

telegram

um, Thursday, almost Friday .... again ... and again I do not know when I'm at Space śmignął week ...

So in a nutshell

Muskat at Nespelem, what happened at my patience will probably be called, arrived on Monday - thanks to invaluable Mariolci e-dziewiaki that skitrała for me missing four moteczki ....

But Nespelema did not come up nothing and nothing. I'm so padnięta evenings, I'm not going to happen focus on it.

sweater picks for córcianki, Marina is called, which means that color is the seasonally sea, white, navy blue and a drop of red. Amanda, nice to do it, we'll see how it will be in operation.

Photo knitting at the moment is gone.

bufek description or not.

But there is a handful of photos from last Saturday, as you can see a child (not just mine) happy and growing Rysiek:)














0 comments:

Post a Comment